Beta Version[edit | edit source]
Released - April 11th, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- New Map - Highwind - ArenaL has been overhauled and is ready for battle.
- Added 3D Scoreboards to all the maps.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- Oddball - New game mode where you must have control of the ball to score points (FFA and Team supported).
Custom Games[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t type to opposing team in lobby.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- We are currently in the process of overhauling our sound and switch to Wwise.
- Brand new sounds for all weapons.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Improved Post Death Camera to Pan out around body instead of track enemy.
- Improved Animations.
- Improved Melee Movement and Hit Registration.
- More Network Optimizations.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Improved functionality of rotating to upright when coming out of a ceiling/angled portal.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Ammo Counters on Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, Rail Gun and Plasma Rifle.
- Increased rate of fire of Plasma Rifle (change size of ball to start smaller).
UI[edit | edit source]
- Main Menu UI/UX has been overhauled.
- Filter Custom Games By Name.
- New Skin System.
Online[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash in the Dedicated Servers.
- Improved Server Stability.
Spectator/Replay[edit | edit source]
- Added Ability to Spectate Custom Games.
- Implemented a replay system/theater mode (Available in the Career tab in the Main Menu).