Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Beta Version[edit | edit source]
Released - April 11th, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- New Map - Highwind - ArenaL has been overhauled and is ready for battle.
- Added 3D Scoreboards to all the maps.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- Oddball - New game mode where you must have control of the ball to score points (FFA and Team supported).
Custom Games[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t type to opposing team in lobby.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- We are currently in the process of overhauling our sound and switch to Wwise.
- Brand new sounds for all weapons.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Improved Post Death Camera to Pan out around body instead of track enemy.
- Improved Animations.
- Improved Melee Movement and Hit Registration.
- More Network Optimizations.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Improved functionality of rotating to upright when coming out of a ceiling/angled portal.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Ammo Counters on Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, Rail Gun and Plasma Rifle.
- Increased rate of fire of Plasma Rifle (change size of ball to start smaller).
UI[edit | edit source]
- Main Menu UI/UX has been overhauled.
- Filter Custom Games By Name.
- New Skin System.
Online[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash in the Dedicated Servers.
- Improved Server Stability.
Spectator/Replay[edit | edit source]
- Added Ability to Spectate Custom Games.
- Implemented a replay system/theater mode (Available in the Career tab in the Main Menu).