Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
1.1.0[edit | edit source]
Released - March 2nd, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Revamped Pantheon - Pantheon has been overhauled to match new style.
- Added Out of Bounds regions to all maps.
- Added 3D scoreboards to Outpost and Helix that show real time scores.
Custom Games[edit | edit source]
- Custom Games are now on Dedicated Servers available in 5 regions.
- Custom game modifiers:
- Speed Modifiers
- Gravity Modifiers
- Big Head Mode
- Unlimited Ammo
- And a lot more...
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Major Network Optimizations
- Fix to secondary weapon mesh on the screen at the same time as primary weapon.
- Fix to inspect -> reload full clip issue.
- Increased EMP Grenade explosion radius.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Add Portal Spawn Success and Fail Sounds.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Ability for Weapons to pierce through multiple bodies (Sniper/Rail Gun).
- Fixed bug where Plasma Rifle wouldn’t cooldown when you swapped away from it.
- Increased rate of fire of Plasma Rifle (change size of ball to start smaller).
- Fixed issue where Battle Rifle and Pistol sometimes wouldn’t play sounds.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- KOTH and DOM Improvements (Next Hill Indicator, UI Improvements).
- Fixed crash when bots picked up weapons.
- Fixed Teabag Confirmed issue where if bodies fall off a map, you wouldn’t get credit for the kill/teabag.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added Headshot Icon in Kill Feed.
- Added Red X above teammate dead bodies.