1.1.0[edit | edit source]
Released - March 2nd, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Revamped Pantheon - Pantheon has been overhauled to match new style.
- Added Out of Bounds regions to all maps.
- Added 3D scoreboards to Outpost and Helix that show real time scores.
Custom Games[edit | edit source]
- Custom Games are now on Dedicated Servers available in 5 regions.
- Custom game modifiers:
- Speed Modifiers
- Gravity Modifiers
- Big Head Mode
- Unlimited Ammo
- And a lot more...
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Major Network Optimizations
- Fix to secondary weapon mesh on the screen at the same time as primary weapon.
- Fix to inspect -> reload full clip issue.
- Increased EMP Grenade explosion radius.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Add Portal Spawn Success and Fail Sounds.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Ability for Weapons to pierce through multiple bodies (Sniper/Rail Gun).
- Fixed bug where Plasma Rifle wouldn’t cooldown when you swapped away from it.
- Increased rate of fire of Plasma Rifle (change size of ball to start smaller).
- Fixed issue where Battle Rifle and Pistol sometimes wouldn’t play sounds.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
- KOTH and DOM Improvements (Next Hill Indicator, UI Improvements).
- Fixed crash when bots picked up weapons.
- Fixed Teabag Confirmed issue where if bodies fall off a map, you wouldn’t get credit for the kill/teabag.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added Headshot Icon in Kill Feed.
- Added Red X above teammate dead bodies.