1.0.0[edit | edit source]
Released - January 26th, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Silo -> Club Silo - Silo has been overhauled to match our new style.
- Revamped Helix - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- Revamped Olympus - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- Revamped Outpost - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- New Main Menu - Main Menu Level Overhauled.
- Reduced Size of Olympus by 10%.
- Reduced Size of Outpost by 10%.
Animations[edit | edit source]
- New 3rd Person Animations.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- New Assault Rifle Sound.
- New Shotgun Sound.
- Sound improvements: better attenuation to tell where shot from, occlusion for sounds blocked by walls, added bullet wiz sound (sound is placeholder).
- Fixed one cause of the low health sound repeating.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- New Gun - Rail Gun - One shot kill to anywhere on body (charge time 1 sec).
- Slightly increased Sniper (from hip) and Shotgun Spread.
- Added and Improved Trail Effects for Guns and Portal Guns.
- New Portal Gun.
- New Weapon Scopes.
- Added ability to swap Rail Gun and Plasma Rifle for another one with more ammo.
- Fixed exploit to swapping weapons - must wait till melee and grenade motions complete before swapping weapons.
- Fixed bug your hands would sometimes show empty when picking up a weapon.
- Fixed bug where you would spawn with no weapons equipped.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t swap weapons in inventory sometimes.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Team SWAT - New Game Mode (BRs + Pistols, 1 shot kill to head).
- InstaGib! (Team and FFA) - New Game Mode (Rail Guns Only, 0.1 sec charge time).
- Increased Size of Characters.
- Fixed issue where jetpack would play after death.
- Added Assist tracking to scoreboard.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug where portals stopped working when they were very far from each other.
- Fixed bug where nothing would render for 1 frame after teleporting.
UI[edit | edit source]
- New Main Menu UI.
- New Rank Icons.
- Added UI to HUD for Plasma Rifle and Rail Gun Overheat/Charge time.
- Added Frame Rate, Ping and Net Info that can be turned on in HUD.
- Fixed bug with scoreboard UI when a player quit the game.
- Fixed issue where radar points would converge when looking down.