Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
1.0.0[edit | edit source]
Released - January 26th, 2019
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Silo -> Club Silo - Silo has been overhauled to match our new style.
- Revamped Helix - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- Revamped Olympus - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- Revamped Outpost - Fixed Collision Issues, Cleaned Up Meshes, Changed Lighting.
- New Main Menu - Main Menu Level Overhauled.
- Reduced Size of Olympus by 10%.
- Reduced Size of Outpost by 10%.
Animations[edit | edit source]
- New 3rd Person Animations.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- New Assault Rifle Sound.
- New Shotgun Sound.
- Sound improvements: better attenuation to tell where shot from, occlusion for sounds blocked by walls, added bullet wiz sound (sound is placeholder).
- Fixed one cause of the low health sound repeating.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- New Gun - Rail Gun - One shot kill to anywhere on body (charge time 1 sec).
- Slightly increased Sniper (from hip) and Shotgun Spread.
- Added and Improved Trail Effects for Guns and Portal Guns.
- New Portal Gun.
- New Weapon Scopes.
- Added ability to swap Rail Gun and Plasma Rifle for another one with more ammo.
- Fixed exploit to swapping weapons - must wait till melee and grenade motions complete before swapping weapons.
- Fixed bug your hands would sometimes show empty when picking up a weapon.
- Fixed bug where you would spawn with no weapons equipped.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t swap weapons in inventory sometimes.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Team SWAT - New Game Mode (BRs + Pistols, 1 shot kill to head).
- InstaGib! (Team and FFA) - New Game Mode (Rail Guns Only, 0.1 sec charge time).
- Increased Size of Characters.
- Fixed issue where jetpack would play after death.
- Added Assist tracking to scoreboard.
Portals[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug where portals stopped working when they were very far from each other.
- Fixed bug where nothing would render for 1 frame after teleporting.
UI[edit | edit source]
- New Main Menu UI.
- New Rank Icons.
- Added UI to HUD for Plasma Rifle and Rail Gun Overheat/Charge time.
- Added Frame Rate, Ping and Net Info that can be turned on in HUD.
- Fixed bug with scoreboard UI when a player quit the game.
- Fixed issue where radar points would converge when looking down.