Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
0.6.0[edit | edit source]
Released - March 11th, 2018
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Dedicated Servers! - Currently only located in US-West.
- Matchmaking - still in a very early state, so please be patient!
- Arena51 remastered - New Map! (still could use some more optimization & still coming up with a name).
- New Guns! - New Assault Rifle and New Rocket Launcher. More coming soon.
- In Game Announcer Sounds! - Commentates game as well as personal achievements.
- New Hill for King of the Hill - Changes color based on which team is in control.
- New Recoil System - Vertical Recoil rises over time.
- New Rocket in Silo.
- New Map Sounds on Pantheon.
- Rocket Jumping (All guns cause slight knock back).
- Speed Adds Power to Melee.
- Net code improvements.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug with portal not rendering for a bit when first spawned.
- Fixed bug with portal rendering when aspect ratio is changed.
- Fixed bug on client where double kills aren’t registered.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
PC Patch Notes Current Version: 1.0.9
Full list of Versions released