Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
0.10.3[edit | edit source]
Released - October 20th, 2018
New Stuff[edit | edit source]
- Ranked Matchmaking - Matchmaking now takes rank into account (ranks have reset).
- Team Skirmish! - New ranked playlist features TDM and KOTH.
- Switching weapons now happens instantly regardless of ping.
- Network Optimizations.
- If you have sprint button held down, you will always transition into sprint after action and don’t have to re-press the button (i.e when firing).
- If you have zoom button held down, you will always transition into zoom after action and don’t have to re-press the button (i.e when reloading).
- Zooming now takes priority over sprint.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash that occurred when dead bodies overlapped portals.
- Fixed issues with red outline and name not showing when joining game in progress.
- Fixed issue where first person sprint anim was delayed after jumping.
- Fixed issue where KOTH wouldn’t work on Olympus.
- Fixed issues with gun textures.
- Fixed issue where pickups would drop in the wrong rotation.
- Fixed issue with Jetpack fire going through body.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.