0.10.0[edit | edit source]
Released - September 22nd, 2018
New Stuff[edit | edit source]
- Tundra -> Helix! - Tundra has been redone to match the new art style. It has also gone through some gameplay revisions as well.
- EMP Grenades (beta) - Currently these will close enemy portals inside of its radius.
- HUD Improvements - New crosshairs! Improved HUD design.
- Audio Implementation Improvements - This is still going through many revisions, but sound spatialization and attenuation has greatly been improved.
- Added ability to see enemy who killed you through walls.
- Enhanced the ability to see your own portals’ locations through walls.
- Projectile Improvements.
- Pistol Zoom - You can now zoom in with the pistol.
- First person arms and gun now render the same regardless of you chosen FOV.
- New Ambient Sounds for Outpost and Olympus.
- Networking Improvements.
- Jetpack Mesh and Effects.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where with high amounts of lag, the Battle Rifle would only register 2 shots.
- Fixed issue where with high amounts of lag, you would lose a bullet if you started clicking during reload.
- Fixed issue where pickups would appear to spawn in the wrong place.
- Fixed issue where pickup countdown would show even when the pickup was already spawned.
- Fixed issue that caused pickups to jitter on the ground.
- Fixed issue where player name appeared in a spot where a player wasn’t.
- Fixed issue where outline of some enemies wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed bug where primary and secondary weapon would get switched when swapping assault rifle for another gun.
- Fixed jitteriness of the death cam.
- Fixed issue where animation would play after you zoomed out.
- Fixed issue where portal would detach from your wrist and appear in the middle of the map.
- Fixed issue that caused gun to disappear from your arms.
- Fixed issue where name and pickup indicators would show up if they were behind the portal you were looking at.
- Map collision fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.